Our mission at the Jacksonville Women’s Business Center is to advance the success of women entrepreneurs at every stage of business development. One of only 106 centers across the United States, the JWBC is consistently rated a top-performing center by the U.S. Small Business Administration. In 2014, the JWBC was presented with the SBA’s Excellence Award for a Women’s Business Center for both North Florida and the State of Florida. We are proud to be celebrating 10 years of serving women entrepreneurs in Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam and St. Johns counties. We provide our clients with:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION: Learn critical and practical business skills to start or grow your business.
- MENTORING: Receive guidance from trusted and expert advisers or peers. Mentors are matched to encourage and guide business owners through challenges to help meet their specific business goals.
- COUNSELING: Access to expert business advice. Staff and trained volunteers are available to meet in person, by phone or email to offer advice on marketing, planning, procurement, debt or equity financing, employee issues and more.
- NETWORKING: Find mutual support, access to resources and business referrals. Networking events provide opportunities for clients to get to know prospective customers, as well as vendors and service providers.
- ONLINE OFFERINGS: A variety of online training tools are available to guide business startup and growth.
The Jacksonville Women’s Business Center is a program of the Jacksonville Chamber Foundation, Inc. a 501(c)(3) organization. The Women’s Business Center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement between the U.S. Small Business Administration and the JAX Chamber Foundation. The SBA’s cooperation does not constitute or imply its endorsement of any opinions, products or services. All SBA funded programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for person(s) with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. To make arrangements, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org