About the Program
A Success Circle is a facilitated, peer-to-peer mentoring roundtable consisting of a group of trustworthy and dynamic women entrepreneurs who become your personal business advisory council. This program provides members with a confidential and interactive forum with which to expand business knowledge, develop and apply critical skills and reach business potential.
Participants give and take advice openly and honestly, share ideas, brainstorm, network and form a mutual support system of encouragement and accountability. Participants arrive with issues and challenges and leave with resources, ideas and solutions. Each Success Circle is led by a paid facilitator and is limited to 12 members in each group. Groups meet monthly from September through June.
- Overcome feelings of isolation
- Build confidence
- Make better decisions
- Develop a clearer vision for the success of the enterprise
- Participants agree to commit their time, talent and treasure by:
- Attending monthly meetings
- Contributing to the group with a spirit of cooperation and encouragement
- Investing in your business’ future through your tax-deductible fee
Requirements to Apply
Success Circles are for existing women business owners within the seven-county region (regardless of business size) and are organized by stage of business development.
Current active Success Circles include:
- Clay County in conjunction with the Clay County Chamber of Commerce
- St. Johns County in conjunction with the St. Johns Chamber of Commerce
- Coming Soon: Nassau County in conjunction with the Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach and Yulee Chamber of Commerce
- $250 per year (fees are prorated if joining mid-year)
- A $100 discount is offered to members of the JAX Chamber, Women Business Owners of North Florida or any Regional or Ethnic Chamber of Commerce.
Additional Success Circles are planned with costs yet to be determined.
Enrollment is open all year. For information, email Pat Blanchard or call her at (904) 366-6640.
Please see the calendar for specific program deadlines and dates.