The Venture Leadership program, unique to all leadership education programs offered in the Northeast Florida area, is presented in collaboration with the Jax Chamber Foundation Women’s Initiative, the Jacksonville Women’s Business Center and the Jax Chamber’s Entrepreneurial Growth Division.
Focused on the development of creative leadership skills in women business owners and female corporate employees of various sized ventures, it is a unique and powerful leadership experience.
Participants will learn:
• About their own personal drive and leadership traits
• How to motivate others as a leader
• Strategies to drive customer development
• How to create a winning culture as a leader
• About themselves as a leader, the value they offer and how to leverage that value
• Strengthen their confidence
• Expand their mindset
• Awaken their entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience a higher sense of value
Ideal participants are women business owners, corporate women and emerging female leaders.
To learn more contact Ashlea Justice, 904.366.6623
When you register for a JWBC program or event, photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By registering, you acknowledge these may be used to promote future JWBC programs or events, and you release JWBC, its employees from any liability and waive all rights connected with the use of photos, videos or audio recordings. Question or concerns? Call 904.366.6633 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.