The Venture Leadership program, unique to all leadership education programs offered in the Northeast Florida area, is presented in collaboration with the Jax Chamber Foundation Women’s Initiative, the Jacksonville Women’s Business Center and the Jax Chamber’s Entrepreneurial Growth Division.
Focused on the development of creative leadership skills in women business owners and female corporate employees of various sized ventures, it is a unique and powerful leadership experience.
Participants will learn:
• About their own personal drive and leadership traits
• How to motivate others as a leader
• Strategies to drive customer development
• How to create a winning culture as a leader
• About themselves as a leader, the value they offer and how to leverage that value
• Strengthen their confidence
• Expand their mindset
• Awaken their entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience a higher sense of value
Ideal participants are women business owners, corporate women and emerging female leaders.
Cost: $300 per person. Length: Six sessions over 12 weeks
To learn more or register for the next session contact Ashlea Justice, 904.366.6623