The JAX Chamber Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, was founded in 1978 and serves Northeast Florida in funding workforce development, leadership and entrepreneurial education programs in support of long-term regional prosperity.
Customer Development – One-Day Program
January 31 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Customer Development program, a truly revolutionary program to the Northeast Florida area, will teach business owners the practice of gaining customer insights to generate, test, and optimize ideas for products and services that provide the value that customers seek. In turn, this will cre¬ate a more profitable business model and ultimately position the enterprise for growth and success.
• Learn the Customer Journey Canvas Model and apply it to their enterprises
• Understand the principles that guide the Customer Development Model
• Learn how to develop and implement customer creation processes
• Master the strategies for acquiring and retaining customers
• Expand their mindset
• Strengthen their confidence
• Receive the guidance and support throughout the customer development journey
• Receive confirmation that the strategies learned are working through customer feedback
Cost: $150.00, Lunch will be provided Register here
Contact: email@example.com, O- 904-366-6623 C-904-495-3748