The JAX Chamber Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, was founded in 1978 and serves Northeast Florida in funding workforce development, leadership and entrepreneurial education programs in support of long-term regional prosperity.
- This event has passed.
Supplier Diversity Training – Session 4
February 9 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amNo Cost
Doing business with institutions is the fastest way for small businesses to grow and scale. JWBC will be introducing a supplier diversity program and initiative to ensure small and diverse businesses have access to business and contract opportunities to ensure they are included in the procurement process.
This program is designed to assist historically underutilized businesses such as minority, woman-owned, veteran and LGBT businesses. Understand supplier diversity programs, what it takes to become a successful vendor and how to leverage these programs to become successful entrepreneurs.
Who should attend: Small and diverse businesses identifying as part of the designated socio-economic group – Minority, women, veteran, LGBT
This is an 8-week virtual course beginning January 19 from 9:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
- Session I: Adapting Your Idea into a Business
- Session II: Market Analysis
- Session III: Developing a Business-to-Business Strategy
- Session IV: Marketing Your Business to Institutional Customers
- Session V: Branding Your Expertise
- Session VI: Certifications
- Session VII: Introduction to Supplier Diversity Programs
- Session VIII: Close/Program Wrap