COVID-19 is temporarily changing the way all of us do business. The safety of our members and staff is our top priority and we as a community need to do our part to combat the spread of this virus.
The Jacksonville Women’s Business Center would like to know to what extent the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic has affected your business operations.
We are all in this together. Within JWBC there are businesses that represent nearly every industry, there is strength in numbers. Please take a few minutes to complete this survey so we can best assist our businesses in these uncertain times.
Information for small business owners:
- JAX Chamber COVID-19 Resources for Jacksonville Businesses https://jaxchamber.com/coronavirusbusinessresources/
- Visit jaxready.com for updates regarding COVID-19
- For other information about the COVID-19 virus, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (https://www.coronavirus.gov) for health information. Other information about actions being taken by the U.S. government is available at https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus and in Spanish at https://gobierno.usa.gov/coronavirus.
- Florida Business Damage Assessment Survey (https://floridadisaster.biz/BusinessDamageAssessments)
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
We want to let you know it is our mission to stay connected during this time and support the entrepreneurial community.