COVID-19 is temporarily changing the way all of us do business. The safety of our members and staff is our top priority and we as a community need to do our part to combat the spread of this virus.
We will move our activities online (temporarily) and utilize a variety of tools to create an engaging online experience for participants. We are following the lead of the City of Jacksonville for JAX Chamber closure information.
The Jacksonville Women’s Business Center would like to know to what extent the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic has affected your business operations.
We are all in this together. Within JWBC there are businesses that represent nearly every industry, there is strength in numbers. Please take a few minutes to complete this survey so we can best assist our businesses in these uncertain times.
Information for small business owners:
- JAX Chamber COVID-19 Resources for Jacksonville Businesses https://jaxchamber.com/coronavirusbusinessresources/
- Visit jaxready.com for updates regarding COVID-19
- For other information about the COVID-19 virus, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (https://www.coronavirus.gov) for health information. Other information about actions being taken by the U.S. government is available at https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus and in Spanish at https://gobierno.usa.gov/coronavirus.
- Florida Business Damage Assessment Survey (https://floridadisaster.biz/BusinessDamageAssessments)
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
We want to let you know it is our mission to stay connected during this time and support the entrepreneurial community.