The Venture Leadership program, unique to all leadership education programs offered in the Northeast Florida area, is presented in collaboration with the Jax Chamber Foundation Women’s Initiative, the Jacksonville Women’s Business Center and the Jax Chamber’s Entrepreneurial Growth Division.
Focused on the development of creative leadership skills in women business owners and female corporate employees of various sized ventures, it is a unique and powerful leadership experience.
Participants will learn:
• About their own personal drive and leadership traits
• How to motivate others as a leader
• Strategies to drive customer development
• How to create a winning culture as a leader
• About themselves as a leader, the value they offer and how to leverage that value
• Strengthen their confidence
• Expand their mindset
• Awaken their entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience a higher sense of value
Ideal participants are women business owners, corporate women and emerging female leaders.
To learn more contact Anamaria Contreras, 904.366.6633
The Jacksonville Women’s Business Center is a program of the Jacksonville Chamber Foundation, Inc. a 501(c)(3) organization. The Women’s Business Center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement between the U.S. Small Business Administration and the JAX Chamber Foundation. The SBA’s cooperation does not constitute or imply its endorsement of any opinions, products or services. All SBA funded programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for person(s) with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. To make arrangements, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org